Detailed Product Description
· HR1500 can be used directly to measure Rockwell hardness for metal and plastic material.
· Provided with many features such as high measuring precision, wide measuring range with 15 Rockwell scales.
· Automatic test force switch according the selected scale without manual operation.
· Automatic load cycle. The loading, dwell, unloading process of the main test force are controlled exactly to meet standard.
· Measuring results digitally displaying and can be printed, or transmitted to external computer automatically.
· The tester is suitable for testing of carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, non ferrous metal, and engineering plastic etc.
· Test value can be transformed to the value of HB, HV, HLD, HK and σb value.
· The tester meets all the following standard such as ISO 6508-2, ASTM E18, BS EN ISO6508-2, GB/T230.2.
· Preload:98.1N (10kgf)
· Total test force:588.4N (60kgf), 980.7N (100kgf), 1471N (150kgf)
· Scales:HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK, HRL, HRM, HRP, HRR, HRS, HRV
· Load cycle: 3～8s
· Load dwell duration: 2～50s, can be set
· Resolution :0.1HR
· Display:High definition backlight LCD
· Operation:Menu selectable, Membrane keypad
· Upper/lower limits setting & alarming
· Data statistics: Avg., Max., Min., S, R available
· Curved surface correcting automatically
· Memory: Max 500 items of test results stored automatically
· Data output: RS-232 to micro printer, USB port to external PC
· Testing space:200mm in vertical, 165mm in horizontal
· Dimensions: 550mm×200mm×720mm
· Power supply: AC, 220V/110V, 50～60Hz, 4A
· Net weight: 100kg