Detailed Product Description
· Twin tester--Regular Rockwell & Rockwell Superficial hardness for metal and plastic material.
· Horizontal Protrudent Indenter Design, suitable also for internal and external testing.
· Testing on Surfaces difficult to reach. Testing internal surface of rings and tubes with diameters over 23mm.
· Modern design with Titanium metallic Silver finish
· Provided with many features such as high measuring precision, wide measuring range with 30 Rockwell scales.
· The tester is suitable for testing of carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, non ferrous metal.
· Automatic load cycle. The loading, dwell, unloading process of the main test force are controlled exactly to meet standard.
· Measuring results digitally displaying and can be printed, or transmitted to external computer automatically by USB or RS-232 data output port.
· Test value can be transformed to the value of HB, HV, HK and σb value.
· The tester meeting all the following standard such as ISO 6508-2, ASTM E18.
· Preload:29.4N(3kgf), 98.1N (10kgf)
· Total test force:147.1N(15kgf), 294.3N(30kgf), 441.3N(45kgf),
· 588.4N (60kgf), 980.7N (100kgf), 1471N (150kgf)
· Scales:HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HR15W, HR30W, HR45W, HR15X,
· HR30X, HR45X, HR15Y, HR30Y, HR45Y
· HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK, HRL, HRM, HRP, HRR,
· HRS, HRV
· Load dwell duration: 2～50s, can be set and stored
· Resolution :0.1HR
· Display:High definition backlight LCD
· Operation:Menu selectable, Membrane keypad
· Upper/lower limits setting & alarming
· Data statistics: Avg., Max., Min., S, R available
· Curved surface correcting automatically
· Memory: Max 400 items of test results stored automatically
· Data output: RS-232 to micro printer, USB port to external PC
· Testing space:260mm in vertical, 150mm in horizontal
· Dimensions: 710mm×210mm×830mm
· Power supply:AC, 220V/110V, 50～60Hz, 4A
· Net weight:110kg
Host machine 1
Standard hardness block for A scale 1
Standard hardness block for B scale 1
Standard hardness block for C scale 1
Standard hardness block for 30N scale 1
Standard hardness block for 30T scale 1
ball indenter (1/16″) 1
120°cone diamond indenter 1
Mounting screws for indenter 2
Flat anvil 1
“V ”shape anvil 1
Power supply wire 1
Screwdriver for indenter mounting 1
Dust cover 1
Short diamond indenter
Chisel diamond indenter
Slender diamond indenter
1/8″ball indenter and spare steel ball
1/4″ball indenter and spare steel ball
1/2″ball indenter and spare steel ball
Standard hardness block for other scales